Women are very sensitive about their beauty. When it comes to beauty, the beauty of the face is not the only option; however, it also includes the accurate figure with lifted boobs and butts.
Butt lifting has become a common trend in this modern era. Previously, women underwent various surgical procedures, such as a Brazilian butt lift for lifting their butt. These surgeries are painful and costly.
Over time, various non-invasive techniques have been introduced to help women to achieve their required figures. A vacuum therapy butt lift is one such technique.
Vacuum therapy is also known as butt cupping. Some other names for this therapy are vacuotherapy and depressomassage. This therapy rapidly replaces the traditional Brazilian butt lift procedure as it reshapes the buttocks into a more beautiful silhouette without going through painful incisions and fat grafting steps. This technique involves the use of a vacuum therapy machine for buttocks.
How Does Vacuum Therapy Work?
The procedure of vacuum therapy is similar to cupping therapy. Cupping therapy has a long history. It has been used for ages for treating skin issues.
In this technique, suction was created on the skin with the help of flame-enclosed glass suction cups. These cups create pressure for sucking the skin by consuming all the oxygen.
Vacuum therapy is a modified form of the historical cupping method. In vacuum therapy, the suction cups are connected to a machine. These cups are placed on each cheek of the butt. This machine enables the suction cups to perform the following functions for butt lifting:
- Firming-up of the buttock muscles
- Speed up natural fat eradication in the butt
- Minimize the appearance of cellulite
- Enhances the volume of the buttocks
This procedure might take 30-45 minutes for one round. One session of this therapy is not enough to acquire a perfectly shaped butt. It is recommended to take six to ten sessions of this therapy. You can undergo this procedure two times a week to get quick results. After ten sessions, you will get ideally lifted butts.
One of the drawbacks of this therapy is that the results are not permanent. If you want to maintain the results, you must perform this therapy once a month. Luckily there are no side effects of this therapy. However, you might experience a bit of tightness or pain after a session. This technique is not effective for lifting your butts but can also be used for breast lifting.
Advantages Of Vacuum Therapy:
Vacuum therapy offers a wide range of benefits through deep massaging. Some significant advantages provided by this procedure are as follows:
- Vacuum therapy can decrease muscle tension and make you feel relaxed.
- This therapy can boost lymphatic flow to eliminate toxins and water retention. This way, it can protect you from many diseases and keep you healthy.
- Vacuum therapy can exfoliate the skin. As a result, your skin becomes smoother and more toned in look.
- This technique boosts the toning effects by stimulating the middle layers of the skin.
- Vacuum therapy works well for lessening the appearance of cellulite in your butt.
- This therapy can get tighter and more toned skin in your butt area.
You can try vacuum therapy if you also want to get a sexy figure with lifted butts and breasts. Make sure to go to a reliable therapist for excellent and safe results.